Super smash bros. Melee (SSBM) is the future form of Super smash bros (SSB).
here are the Secrets,Cheat codes, and unlockables of Super smash bros.melee
Mewtwo:Play 24 hours of combined vs play time or play 700 Vs. matches.
Jigglypuff -- Clear Adventure or Classic mode with any character or play Vs. more than 50 times.
Luigi -- Luigi's appearance depends entirely on your level time for the first Adventure mode level. The time stops the moment you jump the "flag" finish line at the end of the Mushroom Kingdom sidescrolling level. Look at your seconds counter and try to time it so that you get a "2" (as in Luigi, the #2 Mario Brother) in your seconds (like 22, 52, 24, etc). If you got it right, you will see Luigi appear over Princess Peach's Castle in Adventure mode during a cut-scene. Complete the Adventure and he will appear after the credits. Or: Play Vs. Mode more than 800 times.
Young Link (Clone of Link) -- Clear Classic or Adventure mode with 10 characters (two of which have to be Link and Zelda/Sheik) or complete 500 Vs. matches.
Dr. Mario (Clone of Mario) -- Clear Classic or Adventure mode with Mario without using continues (Tip: use Very Easy difficulty) or play more than 100 Vs. matches.
Ganondorf (Clone of Captain Falcon) -- Clear Event Match 29 or play more than 600 Vs. matches.
Pichu -- Clear 200 Vs. Matches, clear Event Match 37, or conquer Classic mode with Mewtwo.
Marth -- Use the original 14 characters at least once in Vs. or another regular mode, or play more than 400 Vs. matches.
Roy (Clone of Marth) -- Clear Classic Mode with Marth without using a continue or play more than 900 Vs. matches.
Falco (Clone of Fox) -- Clear 300 Vs. Matches or beat the 100-Man Melee.
Mr. Game & Watch -- Clear Target Test, Classic, or Adventure mode with all 24 characters. Or: play more than 1,000 Vs. matches.
- Regular Individual Trophies- Beat Classic Mode with any character.
- Donkey Kong Jr. Trophy-Beat Classic Mode with every character.
- Smash Individual Trophies- Beat Adventure Mode with any character.
- F-Zero Racers Trophy- Beat Adventure Mode with every character.
- Super Smash Individual Trophies- Beat All-Star Mode with any character.
- Meowth Trophy- Beat All-Star Mode with every character.
- Kraid Trophy- Unlock Brinstar Depths.
- UFO Trophy- Unlock Fourside.
- Falcon Flyer Trophy- Unlock Big Blue.
- Sudowoodo Trophy- Unlock Poke Floats.
- Maxim Tomato Trophy- Play Vs. Mode 10 times.
- Heart Container Trophy- Play Vs. Mode 100 times.
- Food Trophy- Play Vs. Mode 1,000 times.
- Master Hand Trophy- Beat Classic Mode on Hard or Very Hard without using
- a continue.
- Crazy Hand Trophy- Beat Adventure Mode on Hard or Very Hard without using a continue.
- Mach Rider Trophy- Beat Classic Mode in less than 5 minutes.
- Wolfen Trophy- Beat Adventure Mode in less than 20 minutes.
- Battlefield Trophy- Unlock Battlefield.
- Wario Trophy- Beat All-Star Mode without using a continue.
- Mew Trophy- Beat All-Star Mode on Hard or Very Hard.
- Target Trophy- Unlock Dream Land.
- Lon Lon Milk Trophy- Beat the Target Test with every character in less than 25 minutes.
- Sheriff Trophy- Beat the Target Test with every character in less than 13 minutes.
- Sandbag Trophy- Hit Sandbag 990 feet.
- Paper Mario Trophy- Hit Sandbag 1,485 feet.
- Unknown Trophy- Hit Sandbag a combined total of 16,503 feet.
- Mute City Trophy- Walk a combined total of 3,300 feet.
- Motion Sensor Bomb Trophy- Beat Event Match 3.
- Goomba Trophy- Beat Event Match 14.
- Entei Trophy- Beat Event Match 26.
- Game & Watch Trophy- Beat Event Match 45.
- Majora's Mask Trophy- Beat Event Match 47.
- Final Destination Trophy- Unlock Final Destination.
- Samus's Starship Trophy- Escape from Brinstar in Adventure Mode.
- Giga Bowser Trophy- Beat Giga Bowser in Adventure Mode.
- Male Wire Frame Trophy- Beat the 100-Man Melee in less than 4 minutes.
- Female Wire Frame Trophy-KO more than 100 people in the Endless Melee.
- Fighting Wire Frames Trophy- Survive the 15 Minute Melee.
- Mr. Resetti Trophy- KO 5 fighters in the Cruel Melee.
- Metal Box Trophy- Do 10 Combos in Training Mode.
- Lip's Stick Trophy- Do 20 Combos in Training Mode.
- Bunny Hood Trophy- Do a total of 125 Combos in Training Mode.
- Kirby Hat 4 Trophy- Unlock Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Luigi, Marth, & Mr. Game & Watch.
- Kirby Hat 5 Trophy- Unlock Ganondorf, Roy, Pichu, Young Link, Dr. Mario, & Falco.
- Tom Nook Trophy- Get 1,001 coins.
- Landmaster Tank Trophy- Get 1,000 KO's.
- Diskun Trophy- Get every Bonus Point.
- Marin Trophy- Unlock the Sound Test.
- Smash Coin Trophy- Play Coin Mode 101 times.
- Celebi Trophy- Find Celebi in a Poke Ball in 1P Mode.
- Captain Olimar Trophy- Save Super Smash Bros. Melee data & Pikmin data on the same Memory Card.
Fight Big KirbyEdit
In adventure mode, if you beat the Kirby Team in less than a minute, you will fight a bigger, fatter, version of Kirby.
There are several hidden modes of play hidden within the single-player mode as well as the options menu. Event Matches are a huge part of single-player and at first sight it appears there are only 30. However, as you unlock new characters and stages new Event challenges will be revealed.
Event Matches 31-39 -- You'll need to unlock Jigglypuff, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Falcon, and Young link on top of clearing the first 30 Event Matches.
- Event Matches 40-50 -- Unlock all hidden characters and stages.
As a special treat there is an extra Event Match that allows you to unlock the special Sound Test feature in the options menu.
- Event Match 51 -- Clear all previous events.
- Sound Test -- Unlock every stage and character.
For die-hard players, there is also a hidden Score Display option:
- Score Display -- Get a total of 5000 KOs and you will unlock this option that lets you see the players' scores during a match (instead of afterwards).
Finally there is a secret All-Star mode which sends you fighting all 25 characters in a gauntlet-type setup. You will have access to three heart recovery items, but no more so you'll have to ration your energy properly.
- All-Star mode -- Unlock all 25 secret characters.
It should be noted that there are numerous hidden trophies that unlock randomly with your progress, so be sure to keep your Vs. Match count high and complete as much as possible if you're looking for more trophies.
Start battle as sheik
Want to start a battle as Sheik, not as Zelda? Keep on holding down the A button when you pick Zelda on the character select screen. When the battle begins, you will hear the "unlock chime" from Legend of Zelda and you will start out as Sheik.
Alternate method by steve the gamegod is to choose Zelda, then highlight a stage and press L and/or R when confirming your choice. When the match begins, you will hear a chime and Shiek will appear on the screen instead of Zelda.
Want to start a battle as Sheik, not as Zelda? Keep on holding down the A button when you pick Zelda on the character select screen. When the battle begins, you will hear the "unlock chime" from Legend of Zelda and you will start out as Sheik. Alternate method by steve the gamegod is to choose Zelda, then highlight a stage and press L and/or R when confirming your choice. When the match begins, you will hear a chime and Shiek will appear on the screen instead of Zelda.
SSB Melee has a lot of stages to select from. While the select screen only indicates you can unlock five there are actually more than that. Note that there is a certain random element to the unlocking of the first four stages. Sometimes, the first stage you unlock isn't Brinstar. If it didn't unlock at 50 matches, it will unlock at 100, 150, or 200.
- Planet Zebes: Brinstar Depths (Metroid) -- Play 50 Vs. matches.
- Eagleland: Fourside (Earthbound) -- Play 100 Vs. matches.
- F-Zero Grand Prix: Big Blue (F-Zero) -- Play 150 Vs. matches.
- Kanto Skies: Poké Floats (Pokémon) -- Play 200 Vs. matches.
- Mushroom Kingdom II (Super Mario Bros. 2) -- Get Birdo or Pidgit trophy from Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Superflat World: Flat Zone (Game & Watch) -- Unlock Mr. Game & Watch and defeat Classic mode with him.
- Battlefield -- Defeat All-Star Mode (secret mode) with any character.
- Final Destination -- Clear all 51 Event Matches.
- Dream Land (Classic N64 Kirby Stage) -- Complete Target Test successfully with all 25 characters.
- Yoshi's Island (Classic N64 Yoshi Stage) -- Hit 1,323 feet (or more) in the Homerun Contest with Yoshi.
- Kongo Jungle (Classic N64 DK Stage) -- Finish 15-minute Melee with any character (Tip: use Donkey Kong with his down+B ground slap).
Random Stage Switch -- Unlock all secret stages (except for the classic N64 stages and Battlefield and Final Destination) to reveal a random stage switch. As soon as you start your melee from the character select screen the match will start. This means you don't have to waste time loading the stage select menu.
Unlock master hand as a playable characterEdit
Make sure the controller that will play as Master Hand in the 3rd controller port. A second controller should be in the first or second port. When you are on the Character Select screen in regular VS. mode, select any character with the 1st/2nd port controller. Make sure the controller in port 3 doesn't select or touch any characters at the selection screen. Direct the 3rd controller down to "Name Entry", and the 1st/2nd controller to "Back" at the top right of the screen. Have both controllers press "A" at precisely the same time, which will bring you to the Stage Select screen. If you do this wrong, you will go to a different screen, so start over. If you end up at the Stage Select screen, start a game and Master Hand will be a playable character. Here is a move list for Master Hand (note that it uses the D-Pad, NOT the Analog Stick!). Check out video of this right here.
D-UP + B = Laser beams D-RIGHT + B = Gun D-UP + A = Rocket Ship D-RIGHT + A = Shieldbreaker Punch D-DOWN + A = Smack D-RIGHT/UP + Z = Grab D-UP + R = Drill D-LEFT + R = Poke D-RIGHT + R = Charged Punch D-DOWN + R = Charged Slap D-UP + L = Swat Away D-DOWN + L = Finger Walk D-RIGHT + L = Cross-stage Slap
To listen to alternative music tracks on select stages press and hold either one of the two analog trigger buttons (L or R) when picking your stage. The following stages have alternate music tracks available:
- Great Bay: Saria's Song
- Hyrule Temple: Fire Emblem
- Icicle Mountain: Balloon Fight
- Big Blue: Mach Rider
- Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Bros. 3
- Onett: Earthbound (2)
- Pokemon Stadium: Pokemon Battle Theme
- Mushroom Kingdoms I and II: Dr. Mario
- Battlefield: Multi-Man Melee Theme
- Final Destination: Alternate SSBM Theme
this is all i could find Sorry if it is not enough i will still work on it.
I will find more codes